[Tigers] Booster Issue

Joe Brown jbbrown1980 at gmail.com
Wed Jun 17 15:14:12 MDT 2020

Hi,

I finally finished my Tiger enough to take it for a test drive.  First
drive was good, so I went for a longer drive and the brakes locked up.
Seems to be a classic issue where the booster sticks.  I can crack open the
output line and the pressure releases the brakes.  But they lock up again
when I apply the brakes again.

So, I am trying to make a line to bypass the booster but I'm having trouble
finding the female fittings that will mate up with the lines that go to the
booster.  Does anybody know where to get them or what they are called?  The
female threaded part appears to be 3/8"-14 and I think the tubing that goes
into it  is 3/16" with a bubble flare.  I have plenty of tubing, I just
need the fittings.

Thanks,
Joe Brown