[Tigers] Booster Issue

Buck Trippel bucktrippel at verizon.net
Wed Jun 17 15:37:21 MDT 2020

Does CAT still sell a bypass hose?

Buck

From: Tigers <tigers-bounces at autox.team.net> On Behalf Of Joe Brown
Sent: Wednesday, June 17, 2020 2:14 PM
To: Tigers Den <Tigers at autox.team.net>
Subject: [Tigers] Booster Issue

Hi,

I finally finished my Tiger enough to take it for a test drive.  First drive was good, so I went for a longer drive and the brakes locked up.  Seems to be a classic issue where the booster sticks.  I can crack open the output line and the pressure releases the brakes.  But they lock up again when I apply the brakes again.

So, I am trying to make a line to bypass the booster but I'm having trouble finding the female fittings that will mate up with the lines that go to the booster.  Does anybody know where to get them or what they are called?  The female threaded part appears to be 3/8"-14 and I think the tubing that goes into it  is 3/16" with a bubble flare.  I have plenty of tubing, I just need the fittings.

Thanks,

Joe Brown