[Tigers] Booster Issue

Joe Brown jbbrown1980 at gmail.com
Thu Jun 18 10:51:09 MDT 2020

Well, the booster was rebuilt about a year ago and it worked fine on my
first drive. On the second day I took it to get a front end alignment and
it was fine on the way over. While the mechanic had the car on the machine
he had device clamped on the steering wheel that kept the brake pedal
pushed down. It was like that for over an hour and I think that probably
caused the booster to stick.

I am in the process of moving, so when I get settled I'll tear into to see
if I can fix. But I'm not going anywhere without the bypass line.

By the way, I had a hard time finding a shop that would do the alignment. I
was finally referred to a shop that mostly works on JDM stuff. I told the
guy what I needed and he said "no problem".  He has a brand new Hunter
alignment machine. It has the Tiger specs loaded in it's computer and even
shows pictures of the a arms and where to put the shims. Cool machine.

Thanks,
Joe