[Tigers] Apex & Stilleto

James Armstrong rollright at aol.com
Tue Mar 10 09:25:48 MDT 2020

Hello all,
    Sometime in the past, I stopped at a between-lanes restaurant and rest stop in central England, and spotted a delightful small sporty-looking fastback. This was a production car not a special.    Took a few pictures and ascertained that it was a Sunbeam Stiletto; an Imp-based fastback of sweet lines. I've never seen one in the U.S. but there are lots of pictures on the internet.
    Does anyone have one here in the U.S. ?
Jim ArmstrongMk 1A382002083 LRXFECode 86TAC #....