[Tigers] Urban legend

Ron Fraser rfraser at bluefrog.com
Fri Mar 13 09:03:11 MDT 2020

Jim

                It would have definitely been nice if Shelby American remained involved with Rootes and the Tiger program.

Seems to me Shelby American had a list of improvements for the Tiger.

I’m not sure if that list is available in the Shelby American archive or elsewhere but it would be nice to read that list.

I’m sure suspension improvement were on that list.

Anyone know if that Shelby American Tiger improvement list is available?

Ron Fraser