[Tr-gang] Re: Pleasant evening

Mark J. Bradakis mjb@autox.team.net
Thu, 5 Feb 2004 01:00:04 -0700

Well, I'm sort of making progress on the 7.  It has been moved to a
position where I can work on it as soon as I get all the other stuff
done.  Even though it has only been something like 18 months since
I've moved the shop, I decided to finish up the air lines, get some of
the boxes on the floor stashed on shelves, some of which needed to be
built and so on.  So it may still be a while before the front subframe
of the TR7 is removed, cleaned and re-bushed, so that the rest of the
front suspension can go on so the car can at least be rolled around to
make room for working on whatever Spit needs emergency repairs to be
driveable at the IVR race or autocross coming up in some small number
of hours.

In short, this year should not be much different than last.

mjb.