[Tr-gang] Wow.

Mark J. Bradakis mjb@autox.team.net
Sat, 21 Feb 2004 00:38:52 -0700

So the other night Bob Allred and I were down at the shop fussing about
over various bits, including measuring the combustion chamber volume of
the head from the red racecar and such.  And I was thinking it would be
nice to have a calculator handy down there to figure out compresion ratios
and such on the spot, rather than just taking notes and doing it all later.
So at home I dig out my old HP 16C, get some batteries for it and make sure
it still works.

On a whim, as I'm checking the items I've got listed on ebay, I look up
HP 16C calculators.  There's a few, and they are selling for well over
$100.  Yikes.  Maybe I'll get a cheap $5.99 calculator from the corner
store and turn my old HP into a set of used slicks for the coming season.

mjb.