[TR] A living testament :)

Wayne Lee motorcarriage at charter.net
Wed Dec 12 12:30:59 MST 2007

Hi Jonmac,
     I know of the circular blue plaques you mention. They're put up by the
Birmingham Civic Society. There is one on one of the factory buildings that
described him as being a "Lamp and Oil Dealer" and that he was born on
Carver Street. Does that street sound familiar. How about getting some pics
sometime?
Cheers,
Wayne Lee
58 TR3