[TR] Windscreen Buffer

wbeech at flash.net wbeech at flash.net
Sat Jun 13 22:52:42 MDT 2009

Mike,

Yes, there is a bracket that holds the rubber buffer.  I just put mine on
today, after finishing the dash rail, it screws into the same holes with the
mirror that you don't have.  If you had ordered the bracket #602229 from TRF
you would have received both pieces for about $11.99.

Here is a picture I took today, if anyone else would like a copy off-line
just let me know.

Bill Beecher
'58 TR-3A TS/30766 L (On the road in 2009!)
'59 TR-3A TS/64974 LO (in buckets, for sale... anyone?)