[TR] Windscreen Buffer

Michael Lang mlang99 at comcast.net
Sun Jun 14 12:49:45 MDT 2009

Bill,

Thanks for the picture. Now I know what I am missing. I just pulled my
TRF invoice and I did indeed order #602229 for $11.99. I thought there
should be a bracket in addition to the rubber buffer. It looks like I
need to make a phone call on Monday and have them ship the missing piece.

During the short drive that I took, the center of the windscreen sure
did bounce up and down without it.

Mike