[TR] TR4A jack handle storage

David Brister david.brister at wanadoo.fr
Thu Oct 20 03:01:01 MDT 2011

My car long since lost it's fibreboard spare wheel cover, it probably was
not intended to last 40+ years. On  the floor pans in front of the seats
there are those two large holes, intended for the screw jacks, at the back
of the boot I think there may have been a leather strap  for the scissors
jack.
I have found that if one gets a really flat front tyre you have to find a
lever to put under the front axle or get an asisstant to lift it a small
amount as there is'nt enough clearance for the scissors to slide straight
in.

David Brister,
1967 TR4A
CTC 77750 O