[TR] Driving Gloves

oliver sumton at sbcglobal.net
Thu Oct 27 09:21:34 MDT 2011

I always use driving gloves.  its part of the karma of driving these
wonderful old cars.

I was rather put off by the high price of driving gloves so I went to the
sports supercenter (like academy or even wal mart) and picked up a pair of
matching left and right golf gloves.  don't buy the ultra cheap ones - they
won't last.  but I paid way less than those expensive ones and they work and
last well.