[TR] TR4 hoodsticks

Dave dave1massey at cs.com
Sun Dec 13 05:03:14 MST 2015

Rather than relying on measurements it might be better to fit the hood and align the sticks to the seams or where they should be supporting the hood and mark the straps to suit.

Of course I'm one to talk.  When I replaced my straps I removed and replaced one at a time and used the remaining one to set the spacing.  ;-)

Dave Massey