[TR] Triumphest is coming Sept 27-30

Cregg Cowan cregg.cowan at sri.com
Fri Aug 24 10:52:46 MDT 2018

Triumphest is a wonderful gathering of the Triumph community, entailing a
packed weekend of activities including Autocross, Funkhana, Driving Tours,
Fun Rally, etc.  This year's event is Sept 27-30 in Sacramento, California
("Gold Country"); we're adding a Costume Party on Friday night along with a
celebration of the 60th birthday of the Triumph Travelers Sports Car Club
(the host club).

A few rooms are still available at the discounted event rate.

See http://www.triumphest2018.org/ for more information and to register
online (mail-in registration is also available).

We hope to see many of you in Sacramento!

Cregg Cowan

Triumphest 2018 Chairman