[TR] If you use Evapo-rust, I have a question

Don Hiscock don.hiscock at gmail.com
Thu Apr 7 12:20:17 MDT 2022

I rinse before painting.  Evapo-Rust leaves a film on the surface.  That
can help prevent flash rusting if you're not going to paint for a while,
but I don't want that easily-soluble film between the paint and piece.

Spill a few drops of Evapo-Rust on the floor or bench and let it dry, and
you'll see what I mean.