[TR] FW: TR6

Roger Elliott elliottr at rmi.net
Sun Apr 10 14:38:50 MDT 2022

 From Kastner's Triumph preparation handbook
"I had complained to Stromberg about fuel flooding on hard cornering and
fuel starvation problems in others.  Their advice was that I should try
different locations with the float chamber vent. Their recommendation
was to 'try the vents forward and rear diagonally, if this didn't help
to try two forward then try two rearward.' Moving the float chamber vent
did fix the problem"

Roger