[TR] Refuelling a Spitfire

John Innis jdinnis at gmail.com
Fri Mar 11 10:48:53 MST 2022

That would work for gas, it modern gas was a bit more stable.  These days
it seems to turn bad after only a few months.  Even with stabilizer I have
had issues in just three or four months.  I am afraid the current price
surge will last a lot longer than that.

--
= Never offend people with style when you   =