[TR] LED headlight conversion

Christopher A Kantarjiev cak at dimebank.com
Fri Nov 4 12:38:43 MDT 2022

I recently dug through the current offerings in this space, and decided
to put in the "Holley Retrobright" sealed beam LED units, made by
Morimoto. They're ... not cheap, but I liked the idea of fitting an
entire unit rather than worrying about the alignment and heat issues
associated with LED capsules in H4 housings.

Also, I was replacing sealed halogens, not an H4, so I would have had
the expense of decent E-code housings anyway.

I couldn't be happier with how they went in and how they work. No fan.
Big heat sinks on the housing. Easy/direct electrical connection. I
opted for "modern white" but you can get "old skool yellowish white" too :-)

https://www.theretrofitsource.com/Sealed-Beam-Holley-RetroBright-LED-Headlights-7-Round_6