[TR] Old badge

stagbytriumph at triumphstagclub.org stagbytriumph at triumphstagclub.org
Fri Nov 18 10:23:29 MST 2022

Oi John,

Do you still have that Midget "gifted" to you from son #2 stashed away in the friend's barn?
Gather some younger car people from one of the regional car clubs or tech school, or enthusiasts, start with that Valve Cover and add everything what is needed under the Valve Cover and dump that Morris Garage lump.
I've seen 4.0 Jaguar DOHC 6's shoehorned into Midgets so a Triumph 2.0 should fit easily and be a welcomed power upgrade.
Paint her your favorite Russet and name her "Flossie's Calf" Of the "Flying Cow Pie" as it is definitely small enough to park on your cow path street in Eve.
But definitely post a video of you entering and exiting that vehicle if you thought a Spitty or GT6 required knee pads as standard equipment.

I wonder if a two-week build could be scheduled by some enthusiasts?   Seems to me you park your caravan at that farm too?  That is beds, commode and kitchen!

Anyone game for another charity build to coincide with MG & Triumph Spares Day for parts supply ??

StagByTriumph