[TR] Old badge

keithstewart at bell.net keithstewart at bell.net
Fri Nov 18 17:04:53 MST 2022

Ahh, Mr. Powder Coat. I had the honour of giving a bit of a eulogy to Fred at TRF's Summer Party following Fred's passing in 2011. I still think of him often and wonder what ever became of his beloved TR3A. I spoke with his wife in preparation for speaking about Fred and again afterwards when I gave her a copy of what I said to the Summer Party gathering. At that time she had no plans to get rid of the car.

Thanks for another memory of Fred.

Keith