[TR] generator vs alternator

DAVID MASSEY dave1massey at cs.com
Sat Jul 8 18:09:15 MDT 2023

You an always rewire that part of the car to be compatible with later models.  But if you are looking for a drop-in replacement they may not be available.
It all depends on how original you want to keep the car and for what purposes.  I kept my TR3 bone-stock original for concours purposes but my TR6 and TR8 are significantly modified.  It's all part of the hobby, after all.

Dave