[TR] generator vs alternator

stagbytriumph at triumphstagclub.org stagbytriumph at triumphstagclub.org
Mon Jul 10 11:57:17 MDT 2023

Greg

Ah yes, I recall Randall’s discussion on that.  It needs a Zener diode for 12VDC.  There are several areas Randall and I collaborated on electrical issues with Stags way back then.

I’ll do some searching on that to see if I can find the reference in the digest archives.

Thanks for rattling the brain cells!

Glenn Merrell, CAP

StagByTriumph Garage

aka Stag-By-Triumph Garage (on FaceBook)

Remember, “the BEST trophies are: Miles on the Odometer; Stone chips in the paint; and DEAD BUGS on the windscreen … with the occasional smell of manure!”