[TR] TR6 dimmer switch

John Macartney johnbmacartney at gmx.com
Fri Mar 24 04:23:39 MDT 2023

It’s at times like this that the use of appropriate nomenclature might be a blinding flash of the obvious?
Over the years, I’ve noticed many enthusiasts willingly adopting British terminologies when it comes to their cars. So if TRF had used Headlamp Beam switch or just Headlamp dipswitch, and similarly Instrument Rheostat for panel lights, a deal of confusion could have been avoided. Sometimes it’s a lot safer on the long term to use the old wheel rather than design a new one.
Just my two pence worth

Jonmac

Sent from a piece of electronic papyrus I found in King Tut’s tomb