[Vintage-race] Torque wrench recommendations?

John.Desantis at Inficon.com John.Desantis at Inficon.com
Tue Dec 2 08:18:35 MST 2008

Sounds like the Craftsman served you well - why not get another.  I like
mine as well.

Are they covered by there lifetime tool guarantee?  Ya might get on for
free.

John DeSantis
Inficon
Phone 315-434-1196
Fax 315-434-9908
NOTICE: - This message including any attachments is intended only for the
use of the designated recipient(s) named above and may contain
confidential information protected by law.  If you are not the intended
distribution, or the taking of any action in reliance on the contents of
this information is strictly prohibited.  If you have received this
transmission in error, please notify the sender immediately by e-mail and
delete the original message including any attachments.

Rick Gurolnick <NeotoyRick at comcast.net>
Sent by: vintage-race-bounces at autox.team.net
12/02/2008 10:12 AM

"vintage-race at autox.team.net" <vintage-race at autox.team.net>
cc

Subject
[Vintage-race] Torque wrench recommendations?

After 20+ years of tightening everything on a vintage racecar from
head bolts to literally hundreds, if not thousands of brake bleeding
accessed lug nuts, the end of my Craftsman Click type torque wrench
broke off and went flying across the garage. An appropriately dramatic
end to an incredible tool career.

Any recommendations and/or links for a new updated torque wrench?
Typical usage has been for the notorious 95 ft/lbs lug nuts.

Thanks in advance,

Rick Gurolnick
You are subscribed as john.desantis at inficon.com

Vintage-race at autox.team.net