[Vintage-race] Trailer tires

Elton E. (Tony) Clark eltonclark at gmail.com
Thu Oct 2 08:29:37 MDT 2008

*We've experienced exactly the same thing and are becoming convinced the
phenom is caused by the tires  sitting without movement for long periods of
time under the trailer weight . . It's going to be a minor pain in the azz
but I think we're gonna start blocking the trailer axles off the ground when
we know the trailer won't move for a month or so. *
*Tony in Texas  *