[Vintage-race] Non vintage racer, Fiat Spider on craigs list

Tony Drews tony at tonydrews.com
Thu Oct 2 20:51:37 MDT 2008

   Ran  across  this  looking  for  a cheap 5 speed Honda / Toyota for my
   daughter.
   "Fun  little  car  to  drive.  Runs  great!  Only about 700 miles on a
   rebuilt  motor.  Minimal  rust.  Needs new bumpers. I have new quarter
   panels for both front and back sides of car. New soft top on car. Also
   have  hard  top  that  just  needs refurnished. About 4 boxes of spare
   parts  will be given to buyer. I was awarded this car in a divorce and
   just looking to get rid of it. For additional information or a quicker
   response call 309-343-5873. Ask for Stephanie. "
   sale-863542369 at craigslist.org
   Galesburg, IL, $2000
   http://quadcities.craigslist.org/cto/863542369.html
   Looks decent in the little pics on Craigslist.
   NFI
   Tony Drews