[Vintage-race] FW: [wdcr-solo] 1967 Marlboro Raceway TransAm Film Clip...

Dave Mapes dmapes at erols.com
Sun Feb 1 08:41:54 MST 2009

Hi Folks,

This was posted to the WDCR SCCA Solo list.  I've shared it with a few folks
but it just occured to me that their MIGHT be some interest on here.  It
captures the Group 44 Dart with Bob Tullius among others mentioned below (my
focus was on Bob's white number 44 Dart though:
http://users.erols.com/dmapes/SMDCP651.JPG or (450KB version)
http://users.erols.com/dmapes/DCCP0651.JPG).

Dave Mapes