[Vintage-race] Mystery vintage sports racer

PaceCars at aol.com PaceCars at aol.com
Sun Feb 15 22:09:30 MST 2009

Hi Nick,
Got me on this one. I'm guessing it might be a Kellison, who made a small
sports-racer based on VW running gear called the GM or the VSR (two models).
Check out the Kellison web page for more photos. Maybe also find out if the
Heppenstall VW-based sports-racer had VW suspension or not (ran at Sebring).
Harold Pace