[Vintage-race] A Chance to Win a Driver Cooling System

Norm 2Bs twobees at sprynet.com
Thu Mar 11 14:25:23 MST 2010

Greetings all,

Please excuse the plug for our magazine.  But, if you race during the hot
months, you owe it to yourself to give this drawing a look-see.  I saw this
cooling system at the PRI show last year.  It has far more body contact than
the usual cool shirts you have seen.  And, the price is "right."

I just wanted to let you know that there is a fantastic prize being offered
on our Web site -- a 986 Pro-shirt & Pro-ice driver cooling system.  Go to:
<http://www.vintagemotorsport.com/> www.vintagemotorsport.com & look on the
right for the "Enter To Win" button.

Good luck.

Norm