[Vintage-race] VRG New Hampshire International

Ralph Steinberg ralph at cloverleaf-auto.com
Tue Mar 16 14:54:18 MST 2010

It is sunny and warm here today, down to the last pile of snow and the
"peepers" were singing! Time to sort out you racing schedules for the year -
VRG will make it very easy, first up for VRG,  Jefferson 500 and entry forms
and info are up on the VRG website www.vrgonline.org, Follow that with VRG
at New Hampshire International and again forms and info are up along with
this year's driver's school info and entry form, next up VRG event is the
PVGP/VRG Historic races at BeaveRun. Entry forms and info are, you guessed
it, up on the VRG website. For those with Formula Vee & Formula Ford please
take special note of the BeaveRun info - we are planning a separate race on
Saturday for FV only and one on Sunday with FF only so put it on your
calendar. We are also planning to honor Donna Mae at this year's event. Her
passing leaves a whole in the world of Sports Car Racing and she was a
special volunteer worker for me at BeaveRun, so those with Corvettes, bring
them out!

 Those are the first three events you need to get on your schedule - as you
can see on our website we also have listed the events run by other clubs we
play with and who play with us and we have all the rest of the VRG events
listed but as of now no forms or entries for those events. Put them on your
calendar anyway and check back often to see when they forms go live

 Thanks

 Ralph Steinberg

 VRG Secretary