[Vintage-race] FW: Big bore cars

Ralph Steinberg ralph at cloverleaf-auto.com
Sun Nov 14 10:16:35 MST 2010

From: Chris Granche [mailto:zorrocg at msn.com]
Sent: Sunday, November 14, 2010 11:56 AM
To: Ralph Steinberg
Cc: Bill Haus
Subject: RE: Big bore cars

Ralph,

You might also mention that BeaveRun has more run off area than most of the
tracks in the country.  If people want to do some off roading in their race
cars, there is a good chance that their cars will not be damaged.  I do pace
car work on many tracks and BeaveRun is one of the few tracks that I NEVER
have to go out once we have completed our pace laps.  Not only is the track
safe, but our corner workers are THE BEST.

~ Chris ~

  _____