[Vtow] TR-6 for sale

BROOKJOHN@aol.com BROOKJOHN@aol.com
Mon, 25 Apr 2005 13:14:45 EDT

We recently moved to a smaller lake home (Little Muskego) and I don't have
the space for toys I used to have.  I have a very nice 1972 GRB TR-6 with
65,000 original miles.  It has factory wire wheels and is in very good  condition.
 I have owner it for three years and had quite a bit of work  done by British
Auto here in Milwaukee, including new trailer arms and all
joints/gaskets/seals/shocks replaced.(I have all records).  It has always  been garaged and
looks very nice.  Some detail work remains, but I have  many parts I have ordered
and not gotten to.  I would like to see it go to  a good home.  I am asking
$7500. /offer in a add running this  Thursday-Sunday in the Journal.  If anyone
is interested, please  contact me as you see fit.  The engine is very strong
and no oil  leaks!
Sincerely;
John Johannes
262-679-5365