[Vtow] FW: VTR- Triumph Assistance Requested

Keith A. Bay kabay@wi.rr.com
Sat, 30 Apr 2005 08:53:43 -0500

The following is the meat of an email I just got. Can anyone help?

Keith A. Bay
Hartland, WI
'73 GT6 MkIII  #KF20729U

NASS - North American Spitfire (& GT6) Squadron, #92
VTOW - Vintage Triumphs of Wisconsin, Membership Committee

  _____

From: J.R. Manning [mailto:enpro@sbcglobal.net]
Sent: Thursday, April 28, 2005 12:05 PM
To: kabay@wi.rr.com
Subject: VTR- Triumph Assistance Requested

Hi!

I found you on the VTR website as the contact for the local VTR Chapter. I'm
the owner of a '61 TR-3A (that doesn't run) and I believe I used to belong
to your chapter. I seem to recall even attending a meeting in Sheboygan one
bright Fall day a couple of years back.

Anyway, I have been trying to locate the settings and capacities for my
Triumph, such a plug/point gaps, capacities, that sort of thing. I cannot
locate the info on the VTR site, nor Moss nor Victoria British. I'm sure my
car's trouble is in the carbs (I'm playing with the jets and float levels as
we speak) but I'd like to double check the gaps.

Thanks for your help...if you aren't familiar with the TR-3 yourself,
perhaps you can forward me to a member who has one? Thanks!

J.R. Manning

Germantown

262-255-2829

http://www.livejournal.com/users/lugnuts