[Vtow] Fwd: Triumph GT 6 Collection

KHoward313 at aol.com KHoward313 at aol.com
Thu Oct 15 11:36:13 MDT 2009

I received the following e-mail.  Anyone interested should contact  Rich
directly.

Kent

In a message dated 10/15/2009 8:14:43 A.M. Central Daylight Time,
rlp.minn at gmail.com writes:

Hello:

I am trying to dispose of the three cars plus parts  listed below. So far
my attempts at internet advertising have produced nothing  but spam and
scams. Can I ask you t pass this one to anyone you know who might  be interested?

Cars are in Duluth Minnesota. I would really like to be  rid of them before
the snow starts to stick.

I can send photos, but it  would be best to know someones concerns as
overall photos are not too  instructive.

Triumph GT-6 Coupe Collection

1972 GT-6 Mk III,  very restorable with some work, stored inside,
everything worked when stored.  Probably needs floors. Has title.

1973 GT-6 Mk III, not restorable,  excellent parts car, has high speed rear
end, overdrive trans, was one of last  ones made, had power brakes and self
adjusting brake. Has title.

1970  GT-6+, Shell, no engine or trans, restorable with some work. No
title, but  might be possible to get title.

1972? GT-6 Mk III, Unrestorable frame,  with engine, trans, suspension, and
damaged hood. No title.

Spare  parts: engine (1972), two transmissions (one overdrive), hatch,
doors, some  mag wheels, manuals, steel wheels, seats, etc., and about 20 boxes
of used and  new parts.

$1200 or offer takes all. I am not interested at this time  in going into
parts business, but might be interested in selling all but  either the
restorable 1972 or the restorable 1970 GT-6+, keeping enough parts  to finish one
for myself. But this is not a real high priority for  me.

Thanks

Rich  Patelke
218-393-5067

_rlp.minn at gmail.com_ (mailto:rlp.minn at gmail.com)