[Vtow] (no subject)

KHoward313 at aol.com KHoward313 at aol.com
Sun Oct 25 18:23:53 MST 2009

I received the following message.  Maybe someone out there is  interested.

Hi I got your address at the triumph club web site.  I  was wondering if
you might be able to help me.  Im selling my 1963 Triumph  TR-4.  I have had
the car for over 25yrs It has been in storage and not  started for 24yrs.
The last few yrs outside now has surface rust  only. I want sell and someone
suggested that the Triumph Club might be a place  to start.  Can you help me
with some suggestions as to how to go about  contacting the right people.
Attached is some pictures of the car Thanks  dp

[demime 1.01d removed an attachment of type image/jpeg which had a name of carTR4004.jpg]

[demime 1.01d removed an attachment of type image/jpeg which had a name of carTR4006.jpg]

[demime 1.01d removed an attachment of type image/jpeg which had a name of carTR4008.jpg]

[demime 1.01d removed an attachment of type image/jpeg which had a name of carTR4012.jpg]