[Vtow] Goodwood, Monterey and Pebble Beach - Glorious Summer is upon us :-))

The Vintage Racing League mail at myvrl.com
Wed Jul 7 15:11:21 MDT 2010

A message to all members of The Vintage Racing League

These photos are from Jim Clark's 1965 Indy Lotus car.
The car was purpose built for Indy, raced only once and won!
The car was on display during the Goodwood Festival of Speed, curtesy of the Ford Racing Museum in Detroit.
I love the design of the exhaust and the image reminded me of how creative the design engineers were during the 60's and 70's.
I'm delighted that hand built cars are here to stay!!!
Enjoy :-))Warmest personal regards
Stephen Page
Chairman & CEO
Tthe Vintage Racing League

Jim Clark's 1965 Lotus - Exhaust Design

1965 Lotus - Aircraft quality bodywork

1965 Lotus Cockpit - original race labels still in view

Visit The Vintage Racing League at: http://www.myvrl.com/?xg_source=msg_mes_network