[Vtow] Meet the VRL Founder at Monterey, Pebble Beach and the Goodwood Revival

The Vintage Racing League mail at myvrl.com
Tue Jul 27 09:46:18 MDT 2010

A message to all members of The Vintage Racing League

Please RSVP - I would like to meet you at the Rolex Monterey Motorsports Reunion, the Pebble Beach Concours d'Elegance and the Goodwood Revival in the coming weeks.

The Rolex Monterey Motorsports Reunion - August 12th - 15th, 2010
See event details at: http://www.myvrl.com/events/the-rolex-monterey-motorsports

VRL Members - To RSVP  Please reply to this email and complete the "Answers" in the space provided below for each question.
I would like to hear your suggestions on how the VRL can best create and deliver maximum value and benefit to you.
Please see http://www.thevintageracingleague.com/vrlCarClub.html  (http://www.thevrl.com/) for a directory listing merchants by category. Specifically, we would like to learn:
- what types of apparel, product and service would you buy from VRL Merchant Partners offering a 10+% discount?
Answer:
- approximately how much do you spend annually collecting and/or racing your cars?
Answer:
- what information would you like to receive weekly/monthly from the VRL. Examples include your location specific information about car clubs, races, auctions or other events near you related to the cars that you own?
Answer: (mailto:spage at thevrl.com)

The Pebble Beach Concours d'Elegance - August 15th, 2010
See event details at: http://www.myvrl.com/events/pebble-beach-concours

Merchants
For the previous two years, we have built relationships with 1,000 of the estimated 50,000+ Merchants that sell products and services to the 10 million people world-wide that collect, show and/or race historic, vintage, classic and antique cars. See: www.thevrl.com (http://www.thevrl.com/)
We are building a Merchant co-op that provides discounts on the products and services that our members buy to support their passion. Merchants that are interested in becoming VRL Merchant Partners should email me at spage at thevrl.com (mailto:spage at thevrl.com)

The Goodwood Revival - September 17th - 19th, 2010
See event details at: http://www.myvrl.com/events/the-goodwood-revival (http://www.myvrl.com/events/the-goodwood-revival)

Meet the VRL Founder - Meeting Places

Saturday August 14th, 2010, 12pm at the Rolex Monterey Motorsports Reunion. We will have a table identified with the VRL logo at the white picket fence restaurant in the main paddock.
Sunday August 15th, 2010, 12pm at the Pebble Beach Concours d'Elegance. We will have a table identified with the VRL logo by the refreshment vendors located nearest the 18th Tee Box on the Pebble Beach fairway.
Saturday September 18th, 2010 12pm at the Goodwood Revival. We will have a table identified with the VRL logo outside the Goodwood Revival Press Tent.

I've attached a VRL logo banner and a personal photograph below to help you find me.
I look forward to meeting you in person :-))
Warmest personal regards
Stephen J. L. Page
Chairman & CEO
The Vintage Racing League