[Vtow] Casper's on the Lake, Triumphfeast, Fall Colors Tour

Bay, Keith Keith.Bay at roundys.com
Mon Sep 5 21:31:19 MDT 2011

Hi everyone. I just received the following invitation.

Keith A. Bay
West Allis, WI

'73 GT6 MkIII #KF20729U <http://www.triumphowners.com/184>
'73 GT6 MkIII Convertible #KF21758U
<http://www.triumphowners.com/registry.cgi?section=triumph&vehicleID=174
5&i=0>
NASS - North American Spitfire (& GT6) Squadron, #92
<http://www.nasshq.org/>

Vintage Triumphs of Wisconsin
<http://sites.google.com/site/vintagetriumphsofwisconsin/home>

    I'm a member of ISOA and we are having a Triumph event and you or
some of your club members may be interested. It is Casper's on the Lake,
Triumphfeast, and Fall Colors Tour.  It starts Friday Sept. 30 around 6
PM and ends Sunday morning by 11 am.  Some people camp out, some motel
and some sleep in the house. Friday dinner cruise (weather permitting)
or caravan to a restaurant or eat in.  Saturday quick breakfast then a
tour including Valenti Classics, Wind Point Lighthouse, Party on the
Pavement Downtown Racine, Wisconsin Motorcycle Museum. The new and
improved Mars Cheese Castle and or Apple Holler then back to Eagle Lake
for a shrimp boil, sunset watching, bonfire smores then snores. Sunday
quick breakfast then on the road.

    It all starts at our home on Eagle Lake. 1810 South Beaumont Ave
(Hwy 75) in the Town of Dover. We are located between Union Grove and
Burlington.  Home 262-878-2337, mobile 262-939-5463 or email at
kimcasper at wi.rr.com
<http://webmail.wi.rr.com/do/mail/message/mailto?to=kimcasper%40wi.rr.co
m> . Feel free to forward this to any Triumph person.

    If you or anyone is interested in attending all or any part please
let me know so we can prepare the correct amount of food and we can let
our various stops know how many to expect.

This message (including any attachments) is intended only for
the use of the
individual or entity to which it is addressed and
may contain information that
is non-public, proprietary,
privileged, confidential, and exempt from
disclosure under
applicable law or may constitute as attorney work product.
If
you are not the intended recipient, you are hereby notified
that any use,
dissemination, distribution, or copying of this
communication is strictly
prohibited. If you have received this
communication in error, notify us
immediately by telephone and
(i) destroy this message if a facsimile or (ii)
immediately if this is an electronic communication.

Thank
you.