[Vtow] Casper's on the Lake, Triumphfeast, Fall Colors Tour, VTOW Ice-Maker

kabay at wi.rr.com kabay at wi.rr.com
Thu Sep 15 08:00:14 MDT 2011

Hi Everyone,

In a prior life I raced Hobie cat catamarans and the first regatta of the season in our southern Michagan area was in April. We called it the Ice-Breaker Regatta.

I have been in contact with Kim Casper and am going to be going down to the IOSA event he is hosting on Saturday, October 1, for the day. This is a weekend long event so if you should look for my previous messsage if you are interested in doing the whole weekend.

To paraphrase the information he sent me ... They are kicking off the day with a continental breakfast at his home between 8 and 9 am. Then they will leave with a modified Le Mans start at 9 for a tour including Valenti Classics, Wind Point Lighthouse, Party on the Pavement Downtown Racine, Wisconsin Motorcycle Museum, the new and improved Mars Cheese Castle and or Apple Holler then back to Eagle Lake for a shrimp boil, sunset watching, bonfire smores then snores. (in ISOA time that's no earlier than 9 and maybe later). His address is 1810 South Beaumont Ave. (Hwy 75). I 94 South or Hwy 45 South to Hwy 20, West to Hwy 75 and South about 1.5-2 miles.  The Dover Inn is on the corner of 75 and 20. He is on the Right/West side of the street, first driveway after DAX Road. (gravel road) Look for the asphalt drive and one pillar with Union Jack flying. Home number is 262-878-2337, mobile 262-939-5463 or email at kimcasper at wi.rr.com for details.

If anyone would like to caravan down we can meet at the Hales Corner Park and Ride at 7:30 AM. Let me know if you are interested. I think I have a potential new member coming along already. Look forward to seeing you.

 Keith A. Bay
 West Allis, WI

 '73 GT6 MkIII #KF20729U
 <http://www.triumphowners.com/184>
 '73 GT6 MkIII Convertible #KF21758U
 <http://www.triumphowners.com/registry.cgi?section=triumph&vehicleID=1745&i=0>
 NASS - North American Spitfire (& GT6) Squadron, #92
 <http://www.nasshq.org/>

 Vintage Triumphs of Wisconsin
 <http://sites.google.com/site/vintagetriumphsofwisconsin/home>