[Vtow] A few VTOW updates

Bob & Amy G rgehweiler at wi.rr.com
Sun Apr 28 20:13:37 MDT 2013

1- Reminder
Reserve for B&B Weekend May 31 to June 2 2013
Let us know if you need more details.

2- Bob, the Triumph Club is welcome to join us on May 11th at our club
house. It is our Spring car wash/ clean up/ cook out. 10:00 AM at 3531 Sand
Pit Rd. Oshkosh. We are 3 to 4 miles west of Oshkosh on 4th St., also Co. E.
Come and tour our great club house, with a shop with 3 lifts, meeting room,
kitchen, show room, storage area. and yes, a English Pub! Bill Doyle

3- Calendar update:

Vintage Races At Road America Sept 6-8
I read in my latest Vintage Triumph Magazine that the all-Triumph race for
the 11th annual Kastner Cup will be at Road America this year. There is to
be other Triumph activities. The Friends of Triumph will be headquartered at
the Osthoff Hotel
with many Triumphs on display at the invitational Gathering On The Green.
I believe this would be a good activity for the VTOW to be at as a group, it
is in our own back yard.
Any thoughts?
Dick Heinen
VTOW Member