[Vtow] A few VTOW updates

Keith A. Bay kabay at wi.rr.com
Sun Apr 28 21:04:41 MDT 2013

NASS (The North American Spitfire (and GT6) Squadron) is going to be
holding their North-Central Spit-Together at Elkhart Lake September 6-8.
It looks like there will be at least 50 Triumphs of one sort or another
racing. Friends of Triumph is working with several other Triumph groups
as well (Six-Pack, VTR, TRA) and have put together a great package deal
for the weekend:

TRIUMPH CREW PASSES will be about $40 and include:

    WEEKEND GATE PASS
    TRIUMPH CAR SHOW ENTRY
    WELCOME DINNER.

TRIUMPH PACKAGE DEAL will be about $85 and includes:

    THE LINE ITEMS ABOVE
    ONE ROAD AMERICA TOURING SESSION.
    OLD COURSE REENACTMENT on Saturday starting at the OSTHOFF
    PRE-KASTNER CUP RACE PARADE LAP on Sunday

For anyone who is not hooked up with one of these groups (FOT, NASS,
Six-Pack, VTR, TRA) please email me and I will try to keep you informed
of developments.

Keith A. Bay
West Allis, WI

kabay at wi.rr.com <http://www.triumphowners.com/184>

'73 GT6 MkIII #KF20729U <http://www.triumphowners.com/184>
'73 GT6 MkIII Convertible #KF21758U
<http://www.triumphowners.com/registry.cgi?section=triumph&vehicleID=1745&i=0>
NASS - North American Spitfire (& GT6) Squadron, #92
<http://www.nasshq.org/>
Vintage Triumphs of Wisconsin
<http://sites.google.com/site/vintagetriumphsofwisconsin/home>