[Vtow] Can anyone be of assistance to Rick

Kent khoward313 at aol.com
Thu Apr 24 11:03:22 MDT 2014

From:  Rick Hampton rickhampton798 at yahoo.com

Hello Kent; My name is Rick Hampton. I got your address from the Vintage
Triumphs of WI. web site. Back in the late 70s I owned a TR-6 and really loved
it, but unfortunately I was involved in an accident and the car was ruined
beyond my ability to save it. I sold off most of it to a gentleman here in
Madison who at that time had 2 TR-6's in like new condition and 3 more in
various states of restoration. I still have the 2 doors, Several dash board
instruments and switches , the jack and handle , 1 headlight chrome ring , sun
visors, and a box of what I take as carpeting. The doors are In very good
condition , glass and hinges are all good with the interior panels. I have had
all these parts in my basement all these years. I am wondering if you could
point me in the right direction to sell these parts.  Thank you; Rick Hampton
--5310 Monona Ridge Monona WI. 53716--Phone- (608) 446- 2250-cell and home
phone (608) 222-2136