[Vtow] Reminder of the 2014 B7 B tour - book your room soon!

Bob & Amy G rgehweiler at wi.rr.com
Thu Apr 24 22:00:08 MDT 2014

We are planning a B&B tour this year June 6th & 7th & 8th. Our 17th annual
B&B tour. We will be staying at the Eagle Harbor Inn as in the past, however
we may be making our own breakfasts and dinners. The B&B may not be able to
supply the meals as in the past. We normally cook out one evening dinner and
dine out one. Dinning out is not be a problem, as there are plenty of great
dinning spots in Door county.

See the attached information on this event. Reserve soon to be sure to get a
room. A block is set aside in Sumac house, until May 1st.

Also, let us know if you are interested. We need to know who will be
attending to plan meals and events.

Call to check our meeting point for the tour up on Friday.
We will meet at 9:00AM Friday June 6th Heading out at about 9:15

Friday June 6th
Morning caravan to Door County, contact us for a meeting point
Group dinner to be arranged (cook out or a casual dinner out)

Saturday June 7th
Morning breakfast (Location to be determined), followed with a gimmick rally
/ tour / treasure hunt?
A group dinner Saturday night will be arranged depending on the number
attending.

Sunday June 8th

Morning breakfast on your own.  open agenda.

Eagle Harbor Inn.  Ephraim 1-800-324-5427
Let them know you are with the Triumph Car Club/VTOW
You must call to make your individual reservations.

Hope you can join us for a great weekend!
For further info call

Brian & Mary Jo Ploetz  920-458-3831
Or E-mail to: tr3spit at charter.net

Once you have made your reservation at Eagle Harbor,
Please confirm with Brian & Mary Jo Ploetz .
We need to know how many will be attending the weekend and
if you wish to be included in the Friday morning caravan to
Door County, the dinner and breakfasts.

Calendar 2014:

May 16 - 18	Spring Vintage racing at Road America
May 31 - June 8	Drive your British car week
http://www.britishcarweek.org
June 6-8	B&B tour 	info enclosed
June 12-15	June Sprints @ Road America
June 15	British car field day, Sussex WI
June 19 - 21	NASCAR races at Road America
July 17 - 20	Vintage races at Road America
Aug 23-24 	Milwaukee Masterpiece Car Show
Sep 12-14	Vintage races at Road America
Sep - Oct 	Fall tour?
May to Sep 	Thursday night Cruise Nights Wayne's drive in Cedarburg
June to Aug	Tuesday night Cruise at The Highland House, Mequon
Please confirm events before attending.