[Vtow] British Car Field Day, Sussex, Wisconsin

Bob & Amy G rgehweiler at wi.rr.com
Sun Apr 27 10:15:22 MDT 2014

If you want he complete email with the form, send us an email and we can
send the complete email with attacments.

33rd Annual British Car Field Day, Sussex, Wisconsin
                            Sunday, June 15th , 2014

This is just a reminder that if you haven't registered already and you want
to order shirts and/or caps that the deadline for ordering logo wear is fast
approaching.

Please see the attached British Car Field Day registration form for 2014.
Once again we will be in the Sussex Village Park.
Key Dates:     BCFD LOGO wear orders due by May 7th.
                      $10/car or motorcycle preregistration must be post
marked on or before June 7th.
                      After June 8th all mail-ins and day of show the fee
will increase to $15/car or motorcycle.
If you would prefer you may register online at the British Car Field Day
2014 Pre-Registration
<http://www.eventbrite.com/e/british-car-field-day-2014-registration-1064259
3283> event page. In return for a small convenience fee:
"http://www.eventbrite.com/e/british-car-field-day-2014-registration-1064259
3283"

*	 you will receive an email confirmation of your registration
*	 you can pay via credit card for the event registration and logo
wear

*	 you save having to print and fill out the registration form and
find an envelope and stamp.

If you do not wish to receive future mailings (email or USPS) please reply
to this email to that effect.
Thanks for your past support.
British Car Field Day Committee