[VTR] Test Email to VTR chapters

Randall tr3driver at ca.rr.com
Fri Dec 7 14:49:53 MST 2007

> So are the various chapters from VTR still listening to this
> email digest??

I'm listening, Glenn.

Unless someone else chimes in, I guess I'm probably representing SCTOA.
Obviously I can't make commitments on behalf of the club, but I can take the
issue to the next board meeting (which will be Jan 8 2008).

Likely Bob Muzio will represent TRSC if he's here ... if not, I guess I'll
wear that hat too.

I'm really excited about Jonmac's drive ... thinking maybe I might even find
time to caravan with him for a few western areas.  Two Stags is twice as
cool as one, right ?
<g>

Randall