[VTR] Test Email to VTR chapters

Glenn A. Merrell StagByTriumph at tscusa.org
Fri Dec 7 15:19:05 MST 2007

Excellent Randall.

Just 2 Stags??   :o

 I hope there will be literally caravans along different portions,
certainly as our different "regions" get coordinated along with VTR and
the other Triumph Clubs.

The more the merrier of course.

Next goal is to get this list back up to snuff for VTR issues as many of
the emails may be a bit stale.

--
Glenn A. Merrell
Chairman, Triumph Stag Club USA (2007-2009)