[VTR] Test Email to VTR chapters

Mark J. Bradakis mark at bradakis.com
Sat Dec 8 21:10:58 MST 2007

This list, vtr at autox.team.net was set up about a dozen years ago to
facilitate communication among VTR members.  Back then, there was
no vtr.org and other such resources, so this was one place where folks
could talk about various topics regarding the VTR orginization, and
about Triumphs to some extent.   If one looks at the web page
http://www.team.net/mailman/listinfo and http://www.team.net/archive
you will see thee are a number of Triumph related email lists, some
of which continue to have a fairly good flow of traffic.
This VTR list may still be somewhat useful, we shall see.

And as Andy mentioned, the is also a vtr-chapters list, but I had
decided that one wasn't really necessary anymore, so I didn't
mention it or move it from majordomo to mailman.  It will
likely just disappear in a few days, after the dust Andy kicked
up settles a bit ;-)

mjb.