[VTR] Starter

Jeremiah Curry jercurry at comcast.net
Sat Feb 16 16:06:53 MST 2008

Thanks Randall,

It is a 1957 TR3.  And agains since I don't know all of the names, bear with
me as I am trying to figure out what things are by looking at the moss
website.  The armature and coils spin, but the sleeve and pinnion do not.
If the part you spoke of is no longer available, could I just weld those
together or something?  Or am I looking at buying a new starter?

Thank,
Jeremiah