[WMJR] final instructions for Saturday's car show in Park City

Gary Lindstrom gary at cs.utah.edu
Thu Jul 25 19:27:14 MDT 2013

*Also, there are 4 slots still open for volunteers - contact Jim if you
can help
Jim Revel,  435-640-3347, jimrevel at aol.com
*

*
*

*Final Instructions & Facts for Registrants of the Classic Car Show on
7/27/13*

At this point we have 33 cars registered.Anyone else care to join in?It
is a lot easier to register now than the day of the show but we will
take anyone that comes the day of the show, but please email me if you
plan to make it.

All cars should be in place by 9:30AM as the show runs from 10AM to 2PM
with the raffle and awards beginning at 1:30PM.All cars should be parked
5 feet apart from each other backed into the curb diagonally facing down
hill. We will have parkers with templates to be sure you make enough
space between cars. Where the curbs jut out a few cars will have to
parallel park on the west side of the street between 7^th & 9^th on Main
Street. Come in on Park Ave. and turn left at 7^th Street and head down
hill as no traffic will be allowed to drive up hill. After the show and
before 2:30 *ALL CARS MUST LEAVE THE STREET OR PARALLEL PARK AND PAY FOR
CONTINUED PARKING or the city will fine you.*

If you plan to go on the tour on Sunday, confirm with me that you are
going and meet me at the Mountain America Credit Union Building at
Kimball Junction South of Smiths at 8:45AM. We will be leaving at 9AM to
drive on back roads up East Canyon to Morgan and I have made
reservations for us to have breakfast at Larry's Spring Chicken
Inn.After breakfast everyone can go home via their favorite route.

Thanks, Jim