[WMJR] I've returned!

Tosh Metzger toshmetzger at gmail.com
Sun Jul 28 23:01:09 MDT 2013

Hi everyone! My name is tosh Metzger and I was a member of the WMJR 10 years
ago with my 1994 vanden plas. i sold that car and left the club because of
schooling and scheduling. however, i have since bought another jaguar and
before the papers were signed claiming ownership, I mailed off my application
to join the local Utah chapter for fellow jaguar lovers!

My "new" jaguar is a black 2003 vanden plas super v8!! Yes, she's beautiful!!
Can't wait to get reacquainted with everyone again and to meet new members of
our club! I know you will welcome me with open arms and joyous hearts! It's
great to be back!!

Tosh Metzger

Be the change you wish to see in the world--  Ghandi